Speaking at an event marking his country’s independence from
Japanese rule, Moon said such a “community” could eventually herald the
launch of a “multilateral security system” in the region, according to
“This community will lead to an energy bloc and economic bloc in
Northeast Asia by expanding our economic area to the northern continent
and becoming the foundation of co-existence and prosperity in Northeast
Asia,” Moon projected, according to Yonhap.
The president’s administration will seek to link railways and roads with the North before year-end, Yonhap said.
The initiative is one of many efforts that Seoul is undertaking to
strengthen peace in Northeast Asia following June’s milestone U.S.-North
Korea summit. Since then, the reclusive regime has dismantled some
missile engine testing facilities, but many question leader Kim Jong
Un’s willingness to deliver on the denuclearization promise he made to
President Donald Trump.
Moon also called for broad energy and economic cooperation with the
North on Wednesday, stressing his goal to politically unify both
countries. “True liberation” will only be achieved when the two
neighbors establish a lasting peace and economic relations, the head of
state was quoted as saying.
- 19 Tu sĩ trở về từ Bệnh viện dã chiến điều trị Covid-19 Quận 7 số 1
- Niềm tin vượt thắng bất an xã hội
- Làm sao để thực hiện giấc mơ?
- Bạn có biết ngôi nhà тнờ này được xây lên nhờ căи bệин dịcн hạcн?
- “Người cha đi sai đường trở về”
- Tại sao Chúa Giê-su quá đỗi buồn rầu xao xuyến trước cái chết?
- Thầy Đaminh Đại Chủng Viện Bùi Chu Về Với Chúa Do TN Giao Thông Nghiêm Trọng
- Có nên đưa trẻ nhỏ đi lễ ngày Chúa Nhật?